Nominate someone today for the 10th Annual EPIC Awards! The EPIC Awards recognize businesses and individuals that support the community, demonstrate growth, are innovative and have worked with others as mentors and collaborators.
We are currently accepting nominations for the awards! This year, awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Excellence in Business: The Excellence in Business designation is awarded to a for-profit or non-profit organization with more than 50 employees.
- Minority-Owned Enterprise of the Year: The Minority-Owned Enterprise of the Year designation is awarded to a business that is 51% minority-owned.
- Non-Profit of the Year: The Non-Profit of the Year designation is awarded to a non-profit organization with 50 or fewer employees.
- Small Business of the Year: The Small Business of the Year designation is awarded to a for-profit organization with 50 or fewer employees.
- Veteran-Owned Business of the Year: The Veteran-Owned Enterprise of the Year designation is awarded to a business whose owner/operator is currently verified as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) or Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB).
- Woman-Owned Enterprise of the Year: The Woman-Owned Business of the Year designation is awarded to a business that is 51% woman-owned.
- Emerging Leader of the Year: The Emerging Leader of the Year designation is awarded to someone age 40 or younger as of October 18, 2018, and has shown an ability to be a community leader within or outside of their organization.
New this year, we will also be presenting the Creative Business of the Year Award. This award is given to someone who represents a business from the following industries: Advertising, Architecture, Arts Schools, Artists & Agents, Creative Technology, Culture & Heritage, Design, Fashion, Garment & Textile, Film, AV & Broadcasting, Literary, Publishing & Print, Music, Performing Arts and Visual Arts & Crafts who is innovating, collaborating and helping to showcase our region as a hub of creative talent.
Does a deserving individual or organization come to mind? Nominate someone today! Nominations are open until August 16, 2019.
Join us as we honor the award recipients at the
2019 EPIC Awards Gala
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
20 Monroe Live