Location: FETZER CENTER CAMPUS OF WESTERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY
2019 Meet the Buyer
It’s All About Relationships!
Visit WMU’s Fetzer Center on June 27 and learn about government contracting opportunities right here in Kalamazoo!
Government contracting is about building relationships with agencies, prime contractors, and business resources. Opportunities with a total value under $25,000 are not required to be posted publicly. How do you find out about these opportunities?
- It is vital to build a relationship with purchasers in person at events
- Register on an agency’s vendor/bid list so that you may be informed of opportunities
- Provide a quote/bid for opportunities when there is a match
This event is an opportunity to connect with multiple government buyers and prime contractors at one time. There are two purposes for this event:
- The first half will provide information about working with the City of Kalamazoo. They have numerous projects in the coming year.
- The second half is an opportunity for business vendors to meet one-on-one with representatives from government, resources, and local businesses.
This is a free event but registration is required!
For more information contact Southwest Michigan PTAC at email@example.com
or call (269) 385-0470.