Are you struggling with understanding legal issues for your business, or in the beginning stages of starting a business? Join us for a one-hour long accelerated walkthrough of our “Business Legal Issues” course. This introductory webinar covers educational content on various forms of legal entities, tax and liability issues, employee vs contractor considerations, as well as when and how to engage with an attorney and/or CPA. We’ll guide you through about 40 minutes of the most important questions to ask yourself when starting a business, pausing for audience questions and feedback along the way. We have reserved 20 minutes for a live question and answer session, in which one of our certified small business consultants will answer questions from the audience on a first come, first served basis.
Speaker(s): Michigan SBDC Staff
• After registering, please click “Continue” and complete the GoToWebinar registration page to ensure you can access the webinar.
• You will also receive a reminder email the morning of the webinar with a link to access the presentation.
• ***If you do not receive our email communications after registering for this webinar, please check your spam filter and add email@example.com to your address book to ensure emails about our webinars reach your inbox.***
• Registration will close at 10am the day of the webinar.
• We will be unable to provide technical assistance for accessing the webinar beginning 30 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.
• Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
• Contact Ian Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fee: $10.00 for non-Michigan residents.
• This webinar is available at no cost for Michigan residents by using coupon code MIFREE