Location: MUSKEGON INNOVATION HUB
Get Found on Google Search & Maps
Explore Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses, who want to connect with customers on Google Search & Maps. Get hands-on help creating or updating your listing and take advantage of a free website.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Google My Business listing
- Manage your business info across Google Search & Maps
- Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
- Create a free website using the info from your business listing
Reach Customers Online with Google
Learn how customers find your business online and how to promote your online presence using search engine optimization (SEO) and online advertising. We’ll also introduce tools that will help you run your business online, including Google Analytics and Trends.
In this workshop we’ll discuss best practices for:
- Creating a free Google My Business listing
- Improving your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices
- Advertising your business on Google
- Please bring your fully charged laptop for this interactive class!
Meet Your Facilitator: Mary C. Hartfield, Business Development Officer at GROW
Mary is an experienced facilitator and one-on-one counselor to entrepreneurs in West Michigan. She has an extensive background in community involvement, entrepreneurship, strategic planning, and leadership training. Prior to joining GROW, Mary served as director of community and corporate collaborations for a local nonprofit. Her expertise in business development is complemented by her own experience as an entrepreneur.