Great Lakes Women’s Business Council Certification Orientation Workshop
Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 9 – 11am
Oakland County Planning & Economic Development Services, Bldg 41 West,
2100 Pontiac Lake Road, Waterford, MI 48328.
Call 248.858.0783 for directions.
The Great Lakes Women’s Business Council invites women business owners to an orientation session to learn what it means to be certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise. If you have a product or service that you would like to market to American corporations, here is your chance to explore certification. Great Lakes WBC is the certifying partner of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), a national certifying body recognized by major American corporations.
You Will Learn
• What is involved in the certification process?
• How to complete the application package?
• How to become part of a national database of certified women business enterprises?
• If you will benefit from being certified?
• Other resources that are available for small business.
Please call the Great Lakes WBC at 734.677.1400 to register.
$25 fee can be paid at the door