Prerequisite: Intro to GROW
Planning for a Healthy Business is a highly interactive learning experience that encourages participants to focus on planning as an essential competency of business ownership. No matter where you are in the development of your business, this class encourages you to ask and answer key questions that help ensure you create and manage a healthy business that is successful on a long-term basis.
After completing this class, the participants will be able to:
- Explain how an evolving planning process can help them make key decisions as business owners
- Describe how to convert a vague idea into a resource plan
- Explain the importance of a healthy personal credit score and healthy relationships with lenders
- Describe how a business plan helps motivate stakeholders to understand and support their business ideas
- Explain the benefits of creating a day-to-day action plan for running a small business
Meet your facilitator: Zena Patillo, Training Paradigms, LLC.
Zena works tirelessly in the community to motivate diverse workforces to excellence. She uses her experience, education, energy, and passion for diversity to increase understanding of core organizational values and their personal interest in growth and adaptability.