Wednesday, July 11, 201812:00PM – 2:00PM
Reach Customers Online with Google and Using Data to Drive Growth
Wednesday, July 11th from 12:00 – 2:00 pm
This Google workshop will cover both Reaching Customers with Google and Using Data to Drive Growth.
During this workshop you will learn:
1. How customers find your business online and how to promote your online presence using search engine optimization (SEO) and online advertising. We’ll also introduce tools that help you run your business online, including Google Analytics and Trends.
2. About tools to help you collect and interpret real-time information about how customers are interacting with you online, so you can make smarter decisions about how to reach key audiences on your budget, timeline, and terms.
- Please bring your laptop fully charged for this hands-on class
- GROW is located in the YWCA building on Sheldon Blvd
- Free parking will be available in the YWCA lot behind the building at the corner of Weston & Division. Because Sheldon Blvd is closed for construction you will need to turn right onto Weston from Division. Please visit this link to view our surrounding parking options.