Location: Eberhard Center Grand Valley State University
ONE MMSDC Speaker Series Presents: Leveraging Minority Supplier Diversity For West Michigan Event on September 27th Don’t Miss It
Learn How Your Company Can Develop a Stronger Diversity & Inclusion and Supplier Diversity Program at Your Company
If used strategically, diversity, inclusion, and minority supplier development programs can unlock untapped markets within your local economy and unrealized growth for you and your business. That’s why the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council (MMSDC), through our ONE MMSDC program, is partnering with corporations and MBEs to help coach and guide emerging diversity & inclusion programs in the area. We would love for you to join us in this initiative!
This year’s program will be a half-day event featuring a Breakfast keynote and breakout sessions revolving around the topics of:
- Pinpointing the impact the lack of inclusion has on the Central and West Michigan economy.
- Discuss best practices from world-class workforce and supplier diversity programs, talk about their successes and how the MBEs they work with helps them retain talent in the region.
- Discuss current Supplier Diversity efforts taking place in Central and West Michigan and discuss what’s working, and where it can be improvedWho Should Attend?
- C-Suite Executives (CEO, COO, CAO)
- HR Leaders and Professionals
- Procurement Teams (CPO, Buyers, Purchasing Managers)
- Supplier Diversity Professionals
- Community Affairs Professionals
Breakfast Keynote Panel
Leveraging Diversity & Inclusion to Achieve Your Business Goals
Jim Bos, CPO, Yanfeng
Trina Govan-Scott, CDO, Quicken Loans
Tiffany Douglass, Sr. VP Community Affairs, Bank of America
Moderator, Ralph Moore, President, RGMA
Does Supplier Diversity Really Add to the Bottom Line?
For CEOs, COOs, and CAOs
Ralph Moore, President RGMA
Sharing the Top 1-3 Action Steps to Get Started
For CPOs, Procurement and Supplier Diversity Leaders
Jim Bos, CPO, Yanfeng
Jac Blanco, Manager, Yanfeng
Jackie Watt, Director, Ford
Practical Tips on Leveraging A Holistic Diversity Strategy
For Chief Diversity Officers and HR Leaders
Trina Govan-Scott, CDO, Quicken
Wendy Lewis, CDO, McDonald’s
Practical Tips on Building All Facets of the Community
For Community Affairs Leaders
Tiffany Douglass, SVP, Community Affairs, Bank of America