What is cybersecurity? Why does it matter to you and your small business? What can you do to be more cyber secure? Join us as we discuss what is cybersecurity and its importance to your small business. This webinar is designed for those who are looking to learn more about the general concepts of cybersecurity and for those looking to refresh what they already know. We’ll walk you through a quick-paced webinar, ask a few poll questions of the audience, and give you time for question and answer with the Michigan SBDC’s Cyber Security Awareness Program Specialist, Scott Taber. You’ll leave the webinar with: 1. General understanding of cybersecurity concepts 2. Explanations of why these topics matter for your small business 3. Key steps you can easily implement in your small business”
Speaker(s): Michigan SBDC Staff
• After registering, please click “Continue” and complete the GoToWebinar registration page to ensure you can access the webinar.
• You will also receive a reminder email the morning of the webinar with a link to access the presentation.
• Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure emails about our webinars reach your inbox.
• Registration will close at 10am the day of the webinar.
• We will be unable to provide technical assistance for accessing the webinar beginning 30 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.
• Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
• Contact Ian Rogers at email@example.com.
• Fee: $10.00 for non-Michigan residents.
• This webinar is available at no cost for Michigan residents by using coupon code MIFREE