Do you know the risks associated using mobile devices for business? Join us as we discuss the importance of mobile device security and how it can protect your business. We’ll walk you through a quick-paced webinar, ask a few poll questions of the audience, and give you time for question and answer with the Michigan SBDC’s Cyber Security Awareness Program Specialist, Scott Taber. You’ll leave the webinar with: 1. Easy to understand examples of these tips and tricks 2. Explanations of why these topics matter for your small business 3. Key steps you can easily implement in your small business
Speaker(s): Michigan SBDC Staff
• After registering, please click “Continue” and complete the GoToWebinar registration page to ensure you can access the webinar.
• You will also receive a reminder email the morning of the webinar with a link to access the presentation.
• Please add email@example.com to your address book to ensure emails about our webinars reach your inbox.
• Registration will close at 10am the day of the webinar.
• We will be unable to provide technical assistance for accessing the webinar beginning 30 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.
• Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
• Contact Ian Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fee: $10.00 for non-Michigan residents.
• This webinar is available at no cost for Michigan residents by using coupon code MIFREE