Are you considering self-employment, or at the beginning stages of starting a business? Join us for a one-hour long accelerated walkthrough of our “Starting A Business” course. This introductory webinar covers the process of evaluating market potential for your products or services, startup costs and financing options, plus initial steps for writing a business plan. Note: This webinar does not cover in-depth information on forming a legal entity or taxes. If you would like more education on these topics, please visit https://sbdcmichigan.org/training and also register for a webinar or workshop on Business Legal Issues or Forming your DBA or LLC. We’ll guide you through about 40 minutes of the most important questions to ask yourself when starting a business, pausing for audience questions and feedback along the way. We have reserved 20 minutes for a live question and answer session, in which one of our certified small business consultants will answer questions from the audience on a first come, first served basis.
Speaker(s): Michigan SBDC Staff
• After registering, please click “Continue” and complete the GoToWebinar registration page to ensure you can access the webinar.
• You will also receive a reminder email the morning of the webinar with a link to access the presentation.
• ***If you do not receive our email communications after registering for this webinar, please check your spam filter and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure emails about our webinars reach your inbox.***
• Registration will close at 10am the day of the webinar.
• We will be unable to provide technical assistance for accessing the webinar beginning 30 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.
• Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
• Contact Ian Rogers at email@example.com.
This webinar is available at no cost for Michigan residents by using coupon code MIFREE.
Fee: $10.00 for non-Michigan residents.